Man Dies in Hospital After Doctors Walk Away

Man Dies in Hospital After Doctors Walk Away

Posted on
August 26, 2011 by MPR

NEWS STRANGE & SAD: After a fire broke out at a hospital in Shanghai on
Aug. 24 a man suffocated to death after doctors left him unattended and under
general anaesthetic as smoke filled the room.

The incident took place at the the Third People’s Hospital, Affiliated to
Shanghai Jiao Tong University; his operation began at 8 p.m and the fire occured
at around 10 p.m.

The patient was a 49-year-old man who had been in a car accident in the
afternoon that day; he had to have an amputation.

Six medical professionals were in the operation room. They evacuated shortly
after they noticed that the room right next to the operation room had caught
fire, and left the patient behind. According to a witness, the fire was not
major, but there was much smoke. When the firefighters arrived, they found that
the patient had died, most likely from smoke inhalation.

Netizens were angered. One from Liaoning Province wrote: “These six people
cannot take with them a single patient? Even if the patient is beyond cure, he
should not die in the operation room."

A Netizen in Qingdao, Shandong Province, said: “Look at the moral standard of
these doctors. They are supposed to be life-saving angels, but they ran away
faster than everyone else. "

A Netizen in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, said: “The entire society has
become very dangerous, with the moral corruption of teachers, judges and

This entry was posted in society. Bookmark the permalink.

About floweroftheheart ஐ 精彩代理看真实世界 ஐ 突..破..网..络..封..锁,可于此下载免费软件: (软件已崁入word文件内) 自2004年12月3日起退党(/团/队)人数: 125,607,496( [请用破网软件进入] 《九评共产党》 [请用破网软件进入]
本篇發表於 未分類。將永久鏈結加入書籤。


在下方填入你的資料或按右方圖示以社群網站登入: 標誌

您的留言將使用 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Google+ photo

您的留言將使用 Google+ 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Twitter picture

您的留言將使用 Twitter 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )


您的留言將使用 Facebook 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )


連結到 %s